The Search Marketing team at Amazon has the end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest marketing channels in the world. Our mission is to connect our customers with the best products, services, and experiences on Amazon through external search engines. We strive to delight our customers with the right content to help them complete their shopping missions, and we achieve this by building solutions that allow us to automate and scale search engine optimization for billions of webpages across Amazon websites globally. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Product Manager who will help us build our next-generation search marketing technologies, features, and services.
Key job responsibilities
As a Product Manager, you will invent, design and develop customer-facing features that will be be used by millions of customers globally. You will be applying your customer obsession and business acumen to come up with new ideas, drive innovation, define product requirements, and work closely with our engineering and science teams to build solutions that will improve the end-to-end customer experience and help our customers find what they're looking for, as efficiently as possible.
A day in the life
The Search Marketing Tech team operates in a highly dynamic and fast-pace environment. You will work on ideas with engineers, BI, scientists, and other product managers to invent, design and build quality solutions, where you will have the opportunity to make the appropriate trade-offs when coming up with solutions. You will be driving experimentation to test out new ideas, and you will use data to inform our strategies. You will come up with our product vision, and a roadmap that will help us achieve the vision.
About the team
The Search Marketing Tech team's objective is to help our customers find what they're looking for by serving them the right ad for the right product at the right time. Our organization is comprised of Product, Engineering, Business Intelligence, and Science, and we are an international team with members in Seattle, Palo Alto, London, Paris, Madrid, Munich, Dubai, Bangalore, Sao Paulo, Beijing and Tokyo. Our team drives a large portion of Amazon's business, and is a critical part of Amazon's long-term success.
· Bachelor's degree required
· 2+ years’ of experience in product management
· Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced online environment.
· Ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of marketing programs
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, drive rationale, discover root causes and identify opportunities
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Proven track record in managing projects from inception to completion
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with Enterprise SEO
· Experience with SQL