Are you inspired by designing enterprise grade applications that drive business impact to the tune of billions of dollars? Do you dream of being at the forefront of using design principles to disrupt decision making for entire lines of businesses? Do you want to leverage your design skills to help scale the entire AWS business? If you answered yes to any of these then you've got to check out the Sr UX Designer role with the AWS WWRO team.
As the Sr UX Designer, you will own and drive the design for a brand new sales engagement initiative. You will collaboratively work with Product and Engineering and executive leadership to create, refine, and explore ways in which business partners in sales, business development, finance, and other organizations can most efficiently scale the AWS business. In a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you’ll drive UX design from early-stage, Version 1 concepts all the way through final delivery and launch.
We are looking for a talented and experienced design leader with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts who can translate business needs into delightful customer-focused solutions. Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
· Lead the end-to-end UX Design for multiple platforms and tools
· Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Create branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products.
· Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
· Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
· Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
· Last but not least, have fun in the process!
· 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, product designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
· 3+ years of experience designing for web-based applications and mobile devices
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 6+ years equivalent professional experience
· A portfolio of UX design work
· Experience working in a diverse, collaborative team and working directly with product managers and developers.
· Experience creating prototypes and/or wire-frames for complex web applications and workflows using a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Principle, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Location Flexibility. This role can sit in Washington DC, Dallas, Seattle or Boston.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.//