Amazon Care is looking for a Business Development Manager – Employers to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best-in-class service offering. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and help bring the future to Amazon customers. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct-to-market product focus.
This BDM is responsible to build and grow relationships with commercial and public sector enterprises. This role works closely with our business development team to deliver for our customers. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work across the organization to build consensus.
· Develop and manage enterprise relationships by engaging with partners and key customers.
· Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction
· Develop and execute against a set of goals
· Provide feedback from key stakeholders about customer needs
· Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plan to maximize partnership opportunities
We’re looking for an accomplished Business Development Manager deeply familiar with the healthcare industry, who has overachieved throughout their career and built strong, deep relationships with enterprise customers and channel partners.
· 10+ years of professional experience in either account management, business development, broker-consulting, health plans, strategic partnerships or similar roles
· BA/BS in business, marketing or a related field
· MBA a plus
· Deep experience working in healthcare benefits
· Demonstrated success in building strong relationships using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Extensive experience in prospecting and qualifying companies
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Strong experience using Salesforce
· Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent business judgment
· Has relentlessly high standards
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
· Expects and requires innovation of their team
· Thinks big and has convictions
· Is action and results-oriented
· Is highly analytical and structured
· Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.