We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a major new Amazon business. Shop Local is a new selling model where local retailers can list and sell their selection on Amazon inside the local markets they serve. Launched in 2018, we are now expanding this business broadly, and it is ripe for innovation and scaling through a newly formed marketing organization. The Product Marketing Manager will execute on-site and off-site marketing programs driving both retailer and customer acquisition and engagement.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer experienced in onsite merchandising and paid digital marketing, delivering results through rapid experimentation and iteration. They are passionate about testing content and creative, measuring performance and ROI, and improving the customer experience. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, support aggressive timelines, and deliver on campaign calendars and marketing goals.
The person in this role will define campaign targeting, channel mix, creative and messaging, A/B testing and promotions. They will analyze campaign and program metrics specific to optimize based on performance, driving awareness/consideration, lead generation, message clarity, purchases, etc.). They have a strong record of achieving high growth. They will use data to rigorously assess marketing campaign, channel, and program effectiveness.
· Manage marketing campaigns from end to end, driving product discovery and awareness, and acquisition, engagement, and retention for Local Customers.
· Execute marketing campaigns to acquire and engage retail-selling partners, enabling discoverability of these products on Amazon.com.
· Deep dive the customer experience and the seller experience to audit and identify opportunities to improvement.
· Report on marketing experiment results to stakeholders and senior leaders, recommending new testing and rollout opportunities.
· Leverage internal and external marketing and reporting tools to manage, report on and optimize consumer and business-to-business marketing campaigns.
· Identify and influence marketing automation opportunities to improve targeting capabilities and to minimize manual work.
· Ensures that customer communications and marketing content is consistent, on brand and effective.
· Accelerate progress by driving timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating when needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Science, or four+ years equivalent relevant experience in digital performance marketing.
· 5+ years of experience in business-to-business or consumer digital marketing including acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications and product marketing
· Ability to operate and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track of record of building, testing and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business, partner, and technical teams to deliver results
· Experience leveraging marketing analytics to optimize and improve campaign performance
· Experience launching new products in a startup environment
· E-commerce consumer and business-to-business marketing experience
· Basic SQL knowledge