Do you want to build products used every single day by your friends and family? Are you passionate about letting your product reach millions of consumers? Do you love to ship software early and often? If so, this may be the team for you. We are seeking Sr. Engineers to build a payment platform that will offer new payment mechanisms for our millions of customers and enable the “cash to digital" economy.
Amazon India Payments has a bold vision to become the most trusted, widely accepted payment solution on and off Amazon, for both online and offline transactions. To execute on this vision, Amazon India is systematically investing in local product innovation in areas of payment experience, payment processing, innovative payment instruments and merchant solutions.
The Amazon Pay India team is looking for Front-End Engineers!
Amazon invites smart, talented and innovative Front End development engineers to join Amazon Pay India team to define and build the best product for Payment Experiences. Expect to be challenged!
Brief on Work:-
At Amazon, you would thrive in an environment where you’d solve challenging technical problems, often the ones others have not solved before, with peers who have industry leading technical abilities and your solutions will be rolled out to a huge number of customers across the world. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing intuitive and user-friendly customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Qualification:- BE / B Tech / MCA / ME / M Tech / Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields Experience:- 4+ years of experience in designing and building the user experiences on the technologies like Mobile and Web Skills:-
· Track record delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, high performance, secure, and accessibility compliant.
· Skilled in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js
· Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf etc), UI Test Automation frameworks, MVC frameworks.
· Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MV*, Objects, Promises)
· Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary e.g, command pattern, uni-directional data flow, two-way data binding
· Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
· Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
· Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customer’s devices, etc.)
· Knows how to instrument software with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
· Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new UI component and evaluate technical feasibility
· Communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally
· Mobile application UI development, design and prototyping.
· Experience developing Unit Tests using frameworks (jUnit, Jasmine, mocha, etc) and/or UI test framework such as Selenium to verify your code quality
· Experience with AWS
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Experience in taking a project from requirements gathering and design to actual product launch
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.