EU Customer Fulfillment Finance team is looking for a Data Engineer. As Data Engineer, you will need to develop, review technical design of and enhance data management solutions supporting process optimization in reporting, planning, and controlling activities in EU CF Finance. You should be an expert in the architecture of data warehousing solutions using multiple platforms. You should excel in the design, creation, management, and business use of large data sets. You should have excellent communication skills and ability to adjust communication to different groups of stakeholders in order to be able to work with business analysts and engineers to determine how best to design the data management setup. You will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data, and use it to deliver the data as service which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day business decision making.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field or 5+ years industry experience
· Demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing
· Experience with AWS and/or Microsoft tech stacks
· Advanced SQL and query performance tuning skills.
· Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing data sets from multiple sources
· Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, Java).
· Experience of systems engineering to optimize integration of data service solutions with data data infrastructure
· Experience record in applying data engineering for enabling business analytics (Operations, Finance, Procurement etc)
· Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space