We are seeking an L&D professional with a passion for Learning Management Systems and visualizing data. You will need a high degree of ownership, strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and experience with learning technologies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are great at hitting deadlines and driving projects to completion.
If you are an experienced and innovative L&D professional who is passionate about high-quality, innovative, and meaningful learning experiences that drive measurable results with far-reaching impact, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who can deliver learning and development solutions that meet a broad range of needs and continuously drive excellence and engagement across the organization. We are currently seeking an L&D systems administrator to streamline, implement, and scale new and existing L&D programs for employees at all levels. This role is critical to the successful scaling and maintenance of world-class learning and development programs.
· Develop and maintain training reports for regular consumption of field operations.
· Execute data quality checks focused on completeness and standardization on training records while minimizing duplicity.
· Use learning management systems to create automated assignments, assessments, and evaluations to track the effectiveness of L&D Training Programs/Initiatives.
· Interpret learning requirements and translate those requirements into a workable framework of events, materials and programs on the LMS platform.
· Upload course materials, including configuration of functionality such as complex curricula, cohorts, communications, surveys, reports, and notifications.
· Perform testing to ensure programs function properly once launched.
· Troubleshoot and root-cause systems-based training issues
· A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent hands-on experience.
· 2+ years' experience working with learning management systems.
· Proven knowledge of xAPI, SCORM, LMS, LRS.
· Proven ability to communicate complex data effectively.
· Proven experience in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
· Familiarity with tool integrations using APIs and scripting.
· Knowledge of current trends in learning technology, such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, etc.
· Experience working in a physical retail environment driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact.
· Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.