At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a process driven, organized self-starter to join our Amazon Logistics Human Resources department as a Program Manager leading optimization, automation, and centralization for pay impacting processes.
As a Program Manager for the People, Process, and Program Management team, you will play a critical role in analyzing and improving current state pay impacting processes in order to define and implement future state processes. The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization. You will be detail-oriented and have excellent data analytics skills. In addition, the right candidate will have experience understanding time and attendance as it relates to hourly workforce pay. You should also be able to work with minimal direction, and be flexible while delivering high-quality results.
· Engage directly with clients to document current state process maps and procedures inclusive of required variations due to legal or contractual requirements
· Standardize dynamic pay programs (ADC, Retro Bonus, Shift Differentials) in AMZL, including enhancement and SOP updates and any network wide roll-outs
· Lead and manage large scale, company-wide projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close
· Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and shared services
· Identify and define key performance metrics for a process
· Work with tech partners to build business and functional requirements
· Communicate and train the future state processes to operators and users of the new processes
· Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years’ experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
· Proven analytical capabilities; experience developing audit reports and metrics decks
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience defining technical requirements and working with systems resources
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Ability to independently handle multiple projects and competing priorities across a diverse set of stakeholders and be flexible to help cover other HR tasks they arise
· Human Resources experience, specifically supporting an hourly population
· Ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary
· Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams
· Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in HR systems (e.g., HRBI, Quicksight)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.