Looking for leaders of thriving teams, innovators in software technologies and fearless motivators who do not shy away from technical challenges.
Do you embody the saying, “…there is no I in team”? Are you a Software Development Professional yearning to find a place to take your career to the next level? Is problem solving and troubleshooting to design and create unique software solutions part of your DNA? Then it’s time to take a look at the The Selling Partner Interface Technologies team! Read on to learn more…
Our goal is simple – the SP Interface Technologies seeks to make online selling more attractive to our selling partners through superior scalable object-oriented code. Your work will directly impact how Amazon learned from Selling Partner feedback in real-time from over two million Selling Partners worldwide.
As an experienced Software Development Manager, you will help drive the global improvement of our applications and services, with a significant opportunity to define a Selling Partner facing Amazon platform. Because you take pride in setting the standard for engineering excellence, you are a hands-on, pragmatic problem solver that easily balances trade-offs between competing interests. You thrive in a fast-moving team environment where you are able to juggle complex dependencies and requirements while producing optimal solutions. Ambiguity and creativity are both expected and the norm.
· A passion for people management and mentoring
· Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
· Experience managing large-scale customer-facing software systems
· Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
· 3+ years of experience managing people and/or technical programs
· 5+ years of experience as a software developer
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Master’s in Computer Science or related field
· Deep hands-on technical expertise; prior experience as a software developer or software development manager preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to navigate ambiguity and delivery incrementally to the right direction
· A deep understanding of the software development life cycle, and a track record of shipping software on time
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance