Love to work in Digital Advertising; one of the biggest revenue drivers for internet giants of the world and Amazon’s fastest-growing business with an explosive growth?
Love to conceptualise and build applications from grounds-up? Like to develop real-time, distributed, large-scale, and modern front-end applications? Like to interact with worldwide advertising customers to build systems that makes advertising and it's functions automated and frictionless? Interested in being part of a worldwide Advertising Customer Experience team? Then, Software Development team that builds Tier-1 Advertising Experience wants you!
Advertising is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, empowering Amazon Sellers, Vendors, Authors, and Publishers to boost their product reach and sales through performance and display advertising. The Iron Mountain platform is an enabler for SSPA's worldwide rapid growth and offers a singular platform to manage all of the advertisers billing, invoicing, accounting automation, budgets, promotions, payments, and Billing Advertiser Experience(AX) in real-time while being transparent and audit-able from the ground-up. As a part of this high-energy, entrepreneurial team you will get an opportunity to innovate on solutions that control the very levers of our advertisers' experience and have the satisfaction of seeing your work impacting multiple advertising business and bring in multi-million transactions worth 100x in dollar value on a daily basis. This platform owns these mandates for worldwide advertising and for all ad products displayed On or Off Amazon.
The Iron Mountain team is looking for a Software Development Engineer for building a global, scaleable, extensible, and secure platform that singularly manages the Sourcing, Storage, Supply, Aggregation, Processing, Reporting of billions of clicks and impressions across multiple Iron Mountain services. This platform has to be capable of interacting with different ad serving platforms, seamlessly store the incoming clicks and impressions for the broad variety of Advertisement programs with no loss in information, and provide the events to downstream Iron Mountain services with the ability to replay/re-drive the events from any point in the past to support recovery. This platform is also responsible for building front-end applications for Billing, Budgeting, Payments, and Promotions Advertiser Experience(AX). This platform has to guarantee a sourcing-storage-supply SLA of sub-milliseconds to ensure that real time budgeting SLAs are not impacted. To build this platform you will need to be well versed with high performance architecture, distributed data processing and storage technologies.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
· Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
· Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Note : For more details on rekindle program, pls visit -