Amazon's Payment Products team is currently seeking a talented, dynamic and detail-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts to drive customer acquisition, engagement and loyalty for our payment products worldwide. This leader will lead customer research, build marketing campaigns, execute brand strategies, deploy channel campaigns - working closely with product, tech and operational teams.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will start with the customer in mind, work backwards, leverage data and optimize processes, to further drive awareness, purchase and loyalty for Amazon's payment products. You will continuously review the capabilities to grow internal and external traffic and conversion for our products, as well as our product launches.
The role is focused on product categories such as payments, credit and other financial products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Develop integrated marketing plans to support new product launches, support customer engagement and loyalty.
· Lead product launch process from a marketing lens, building communication for our customers on product pages and all other customer ingress points
· Constantly raise the bar of our brands and our product page experience for our customers
· Own goals around traffic, customer acquisition and other input drivers to achieve business growth
· Partnering with other internal Amazon teams to ensure successful implementation of all marketing related tools, in a way that observes Amazon Payment Product specific requirements.
· Owning and driving projects to enhance customer experience for Amazon Payment Products
· Build marketing systems that allow programs to scale globally
· 7+years of experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
· Proven track record of B2C branding and online performance marketing, in particular with new product launches
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandising teams
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Superior verbal and written communications skills
· MBA or equivalent degree
· Previous marketing experience in payment products, credit products, financial services or related fields.
· Experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units and senior management
· Strong Excel and SQL skills