This job will focus on building and executing processes/steps defined for seamless execution of Packaging Optimization programs, impacting supply chain cost and Customer experience for IN Market place through data driven and stakeholder management activities.
· You should be very analytical and be able to justify your decisions and approaches with data
· You should be able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity
· You should be able to take a complex problem and break it down to smaller digestible chunks
· You should be able to define a logical and step by step approach to achieving a lofty goal
· You should be comfortable with processes and process design/analysis
· You should have the ability to influence without authority and do so by using data and facts
· You should be able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.
· Macro and SQL hands on experience will be a positive
· Yous should be comfortable in building accurate metrics and present data backed processes
· At least 2 years of experience in a top tier company with data management skills including hands on experience in MS Excel, Macro and writing SQL queries
· Background on R / Python will be preferred
· Supply Chain background preferable but not mandatory. We hire for core skills, not specializations.
· Internal Amazon Outbound Operations experience of handling Pick,Pack processes preferable.