Legal Business Operations is hiring! Come join an amazing legal team in designing, developing, and maintaining our records and information governance program by relating business processes and systems to records management requirements. In this role your goal is to work with the Legal, Operations, and IT Teams to support global adoption of the Records Management program through improved physical and electronic records management processes, document retention, systems, and compliance across the legal department. The position will require multi-tasking skills, an ability to train users on records management tools, the ability to influence change across levels, and possess strong attention to detail. The candidate is responsible for analysis of program services, adoption, compliance, metrics and trends. The candidate will work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, take effective action without knowing the whole picture, think creatively and strategically, exercise strong judgment, and be proactive and innovative in solving problems that affect customers.
*This is a Seattle-based position. Relocation assistance provided."
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience managing teams
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Study in related fields (Library or Information Science)
· 5+ years working with a legal department in a records management capacity
· 5+ years of experience working with legal technology including document management, matter management, and knowledge management tools
· Experience with Electronic Records Management Systems (ERMS)
· Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Experience in legal or business operations
· Experience with vendor contracts and licensing models
· Experience working cross functionally in global, fast paced environment with constant change
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
· Quick self-start learner with a desire to deep dive and leverage data
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
· Desire and aptitude to learn new concepts, programs, and software on the job
· Ability to influence without authority across teams and levels
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.