Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistic (AMZL) is looking to hire an experienced, hands-on, and customer-obsessed EAM Administrator for our French Delivery Station network.
The Maintenance Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, spare part inventory using Infor EAM for Delivery Stations in France. This position is further responsible for training new EAM users, maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy into the Infor EAM system, rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Drive materials management process in the facilities store. Including but not limited to:
o Develop and maintain with local team 5S of store.
o Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares
o Monitor accuracies of parts count with local team thought regular inventories
· Develop and maintain AMZL specific PM Plans with the regional Facilities team maintaining consistencies with other countries.
· Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Support the local team in managing work orders in the system. Ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
· Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers. This includes site storage area as well as regional storage area.
· Provides software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
· Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks. Serves as tier EAM support for the Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME) team.
· Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the regional management team, interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
· Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information.
· Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data in line with regional facilities team.
· User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors for the entire region.
· Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages.
· Provide on call support to users. Gather feedbacks (bugs, functionality improvement or request) report it and monitor corrective actions. Serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
· Coach and educate teams on the best practices for performing tasks, following our standards and relying on EAM usage.
· Design and organize training on our processes for Amazon team and suppliers.
· Requires travel up to 50% within the region.
· Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Information Systems
· 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
· 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
· Customer service and project management experience.
· 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
· Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in English and French
· In depth working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired
· Data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization
· User training experience is desired
· Knowledge of at least one other EU language desirable
Please submit your CV in English.