Amazon Content, Apps and Partner Engagement (CAPE), the team behind the experience on Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablets and Amazon Appstore, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Developer Marketing & Evangelism team, to lead outreach campaigns, engagement and events for the mobile apps and games developer community.
The Marketing Manager will join an experienced and energetic organization that is responsible for the engagement with the apps and games developer community in Europe. Apps and games developers are an important part of the Amazon community, supplying content that keeps customers entertained on a variety of devices, including Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and the Amazon Appstore.
In this role you will be responsible for development and execution of marketing plans to target apps and games developers. Responsibility will include lead acquisition and nurture campaigns, authoring marketing material, fostering relationships with developer communities online and offline, managing of our sponsorships and participation in leading industry events and trade shows.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, attention to detail oriented and developer focused, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. A passion and understanding of the mobile space, a love of apps and games and an interest in the developers who create them is a must!
· Define, build and execute lead acquisition, nurture campaigns and programs
· Manage our developer outreach channels (email, paid media, blog, video, and webinars
· Author content and marketing deliverables
· Generate bold and innovative ideas to foster and build the developer community by managing event marketing execution and optimization
· Help define the industry event marketing and communication strategy to drive developer adoption
· Identify and evaluate third party industry partnerships as well as sponsorship opportunities
· Manage the measurement and reporting of our developer marketing goals
· Manage the marketing budget and agency resources
This is a Fixed-Term Contract Position (12 months)
· Several years of relevant experience in marketing communication (online and offline channels)
· Experience in managing external agency partners and vendors
· Experience in event marketing planning and event sponsorships
· Facility with Excel required
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· A strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem with experience working directly with app and/or games developers
· Proven track-record of delivering results in a developer, technical, or B2B marketing capacity
· Experience authoring/copywriting developer-facing content
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis. Comfortable rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis
· Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles