Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists who use machine learning, NLP and statistical techniques to provide the best customer experience on the earth? Do you want to change the way that people work with customer service? Our team wants to lead the technical innovations in these spaces and set the bar for every other company that exists. We love data, and we have lots of it. We're looking for data scientist to own end-to-end business problems and metrics which would have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience.
If you see how big data and cutting-edge technology can be used to improve customer experience, if you love to innovate, if you love to discover knowledge from big structured and unstructured data and if you deliver results, then we want you to be in our team.
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design structured, multi-source data solutions to deliver the dashboards and reports that make data actionable
· Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources to continually improve data quality
· Support data analysts and product managers by turning business requirements into functional specifications and then executing delivery
· Lead the technical lifecycle of data presentation from data sourcing to transforming into user-facing metrics
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field
· Strong background in data relationships, modeling, and mining
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Strong problem solving ability
· Experience working with large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects, including using AWS technologies – Redshift, S3, EC2, Data-pipeline and other big data technologies.
· 3+ years’ experience in data modeling, ETL development, and Data Warehousing
· 3+ years’ experience with BI/DW/ETL projects.
· Technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.