We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding applied scientist who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch applied scientists. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License: This position may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on ’s ability to apply for and obtain an export license on your behalf
· Graduate degree in Science, EE, signal or related field or equivalent 5+ years of experience
· Expert knowledge of vision or sensor signal processing
· Experience applying machine learning to practical problems
· Experience working with data captured from sensors and associated signal processing
· Experience with hardware/ integration and real-time systems
· Strong coding skills in, at least, one modern programming language such as or Python
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving ability
· Experience building complex /hardware mission-critical that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
· Experience with / systems
· Knowledge of engineering practices and patterns for the full /hardware/networks life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source management, processes, testing and live operations
· Experience communicating with various teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.