Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As parts of Amazon Advertising, Amazon DSP and Sponsored Display employ programmatic technology to deliver personalized ads across Amazon’s portfolio of owned and operated web and mobile properties as well as a network of third-party sites and apps. These Amazon programmatic display solutions leverage Amazon’s scale and unrivalled customer data to deliver results for top-tier brands globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both shoppers and advertisers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility organization that is a significant driver of the company’s overall growth.
As an Amazon Programmatic Sales Lead, you will report to our EU Amazon Programmatic Sales Manager and use your 5+ years’ experience selling or building advertising solutions to grow revenue for Amazon DSP and Sponsored Display.
There are two core functions to the role. First, as part of the global Product Sales & Strategy team you will mentor FR Account Executives and support them in programmatic display client conversations – focused primarily on Amazon DSP and Sponsored Display offerings. Second, you will work with US and EU based product teams to improve existing offerings and develop new products. As a proven self-starter with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and analytical skills, you will play a key role in making the Amazon the leader in the programmatic space.
Important: This role will be based in London, UK – however the remit will be to support the French market. You will work with directly with FR sales managers and account executives based in Paris (Clichy) and support in sales engagements with their local clients.
· Fluency in French and English required
· 5+ years in digital ad sales or product management experience for an advertising technology company
· Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenue
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent bilingual written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Talent at explaining complex topics in simple terms
· Ability to lead, both formally and informally
· 2+ years DSP/ad network sales experience
· Experience working locally in the FR market
· Enterprise sales experience
· Experience selling nascent products and/or services
· Experience building high-velocity ad products
· Operations, account management, or analytics experience
· Experience working in eCommerce