This role can be based in London, Munich or Paris.
Are you a marketer with a passion for research and behavioural insights?
As a Sr Marketing Manager for the Small Business Credit Card program, you will be involved in planning, executing and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. You will lead the creation of a content optimization program, which will have multiple layers of testing to identify optimal content, including copy, creative, targeting and more.
You will develop marketing content that reaches our audience to drive product demand and adoption, via multiple channels, both on and off Amazon.
We are looking for a marketer who has a passion for content optimization, someone who is naturally curious and sees the value of testing news ideas and making evidence-base decisions. You will not be expected to create copy yourself, you will work with our in-house copywriter, but you will be providing input and ideas to the copywriter, based on the objective of your campaign.
This role has EU remit, therefore knowledge of one of the following languages is highly preferred: German, French, Italian, Spanish.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Develop a content optimization program
· Map customer behaviours to be addressed by the content optimization program
· Work closely with marketing, BI and product teams on program development and execution
· Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
· Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
· Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to leadership
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline or years of equivalent work experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficiency in the management of at least one of the following marketing channels: email, onsite merchandising, social media
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Passion for content optimization
· Confidence and ability to work with large volumes of data, analyse it and draw meaningful conclusions
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
· Interest or knowledge of behavioural economics or behavioural science
· Working knowledge of SQL
· Knowledge of Weblab as a tool is a plus