Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We’re looking for a super innovative, passionate creative who thrives in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment to join the Prime Video Europe team. You must be a curious and open-minded creative that has created and launched multiple integrated, 360 campaigns, across print, television/video, online, outdoor, experiential and social media, preferably at a global level. The Senior Creative Director will infuse inspiration and creative thinking across our European Marketing Organization.
· Develop innovative marketing experiences that helps tell meaningful stories which connect to customers. Helping us drive awareness and viewership of Amazon Prime Video.
· Have a strong creative vision with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
· Think across platforms and channels, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across each channel.
· Elevate and help inspire the creative output of our internal and external partners (creative agency and production partners) to ensure campaigns meet a high-level of creativity and innovation.
· Effectively direct and manage the development of multiple creative assets from key art to trailers; across multiple creative disciplines.
Please apply in English
For this role we require:
· Proven global creative experience that encompasses 360 marketing campaigns, covering digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design
· A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas across disciplines
· Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Entertainment industry experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in managing creative teams
· A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
· Multi-lingual, ideally German, French, Italian and/or Spanish speaker
· Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve working in a fast-paced environment and maintain a super sharp attention to detail
· Commitment to upholding high standards with impeccable attention to detail
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.