Amazon is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of marketing and content programs for Amazon Stored Value in the UK. This London-based role is a great opportunity for someone with a strong marketing background to take on a key role within the Gift Card & Top Up category in the UK.
The ability to prioritize effectively in a changing business environment is required to be successful within this role. In addition, the successful candidate must also be able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively across various functional teams and levels of seniority, globally. The team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and customer-focused.
Amazon seeks an individual who is motivated by delivering results, is data-driven, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and able to manage multiple competing deadlines. Primary responsibilities include:
1) Supporting the growth and profitability of the UK Gift Cards & Top Up businesses, with a view to increasing awareness, active customers and revenue, whilst retaining a strong customer experience.
2) Supporting key business metrics for Amazon Stored Value, and executing investment plans for growth in targeted segments – this will include campaign development, implementation and analysis through Amazon tools.
3) Optimizing and expanding key marketing channels through A/B testing and building business cases where investment is required.
4) Collaborating across multiple marketing teams to achieve incremental visibility for UK GC products ensuring that Stored Value placements are relevant, engaging, and focused on the customer’s gifting experience.
5) Participating in the implementation of business metrics specific to new-to-category customer trials and repeat purchases, making recommendations on how to improve these metrics.
6) Helping develop data-driven engagement programs that identify new customer segments and use cases for Gift Cards and Top Up.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business and/or relevant field of study
· Extensive marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Proven ability to build, execute, and scale cross-channel marketing programs
· Ability to present ideas to senior levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
· Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of stakeholders
· Strong oral and written communication skills with an high attention to detail
· Experience with onsite marketing, lifecycle marketing and digital advertising
· Proven experience in managing performance-oriented campaigns
· Aptitude with basic SQL queries
· Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing