Amazon's Device organization is looking for a smart, high-energy business development leader with a proven track record of managing external partnerships and selling our devices (Amazon Echo, FireTV, Fire Tablets, and Kindle E-reader) in a variety of channels. You will need to work collaboratively with internal management teams.
You will dive deep and provide thoughtful analysis and recommendations, but are adaptable and action-oriented. Identifying and executing strategic partnerships is our primary objective. The ideal candidate enjoys solving complex problems, works effectively with cross-functional teams and thrives in a fast paced setting that is constantly evolving.
Devices Business Development is a small, tight-knit team who values authentic, strong willed individuals that think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Amazon’s businesses. This is a high visibility role with broad reach and global impact. Based in Amazon’s London office, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Define and implement our EU growth strategy, build scalable GTM plans and influence channel approach.
· Lead a team of Senior BDM and cross functional teams including Product, Operations, CX, Legal, Finance, Accounting.
· Manage existing relationships and identify, evaluate and recommend new strategic partnerships across verticals such as Telco, Energy, Music, Banking, Insurance, Hospitality, Education & others.
· Develop best practices to foster, manage, and track opportunities.
· Tightly monitor all aspects of Devices’ Partners performance and report to senior leadership on EU and global level
· Focus on building the right team culture.
· Proven track record of B2B business development experience within Tech industry, delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Operating autonomously, without clear direction, and delivering against ambiguous, fluid goals
· Proven ability to manage a large number of complex initiatives, competing priorities and influence cross functionally
· Remarkable Presentation skills. Ability to engage at executive level both internally and externally
· Superior analytical skills and business judgment. Track record of simplifying complex problems and driving continuous process improvement
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
· A bachelor’s degree
· Fluent English is required
· Extensive years of experience in related position
· MBA or equivalent
· Fluency in additional languages