Amazon Business is changing the world of procurement, making it easier for organizations to purchase and gain insights on spending. We offer continuously-expanding business selection and pricing, and business tools to streamline procurement and business operations.
We are seeking a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to accelerate enterprise adoption of Amazon Business solutions. In this role, you will conceptualize and execute marketing programs that increase awareness, drive adoption of Amazon Business, and increase customer engagement. Working closely with Marketing and Sales leaders, you will craft the strategy to drive lead generation as well as adoption campaigns. You will be responsible for developing the messaging and core assets, including thought leadership reports and articles, webinar content, and sales enablement presentations. You will also be responsible for stakeholder management and reporting, and optimization of initiatives based on performance.
In this role, you will:
· Own marketing strategy for strategic enterprise and mid-market initiatives
· Develop product positioning and customer facing messaging
· Develop content to support the customer journey—from awareness to adoption
· Own reporting of key content and marketing metrics
· Manage multiple projects and priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ years of experience in B2B product or content marketing for enterprises
· Proven success in creating compelling B2B marketing strategies that deliver results
· Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels
· Ability to take ownership, prioritize one’s own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player.; capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty."
· Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details
· Ability to channel and balance multiple points of view including customers, digital marketing, sales, finance, and operations
Proven experience influencing cross-functional senior leadership teams.
· Experience in B2B technology marketing
· Experience in Public Sector marketing (Government, Education, Nonprofit)
· MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing
· Experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation solutions (Pardot), web analytics and CRM systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.