The Cross Channel Marketing XCM Team is looking for a smart, experienced, results-oriented marketing professional to lead EU brand advertising. If you're a brand marketeer with comms experience and are passionate about making advertising then please do apply. This role will focus specifically on the French locale and therefore requires experience in developing campaigns in FR and a French native speaker or bilingual skills.
The Senior Campaign Manager, will be responsible for owning and developing measured, scalable and breakthrough integrated communication strategies, plans and campaigns for key Eu and potentially global initiatives. They will leverage key customer, business, creative and media insights to craft, execute and steward integrated communications plans with clear objectives, strategies and deliverables. They will own the development of integrated campaigns guided by the plans they’ve set forth, working closely with creative, media and channel partners from ideation through execution, and partner with research, media, onsite, measurement and insights teams to develop testing and learning plans, understand the performance of their work and leverage learnings to inform future work. The Senior Campaign manager will work closely with creative, media, project management, PR and onsite partners, in addition to business and country stakeholders. They will drive EU wide campaign work, while identifying opportunities for strategic localization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer insight, able to synthesize inputs into clear strategies, experienced in engaging and inspiring cross functional teams and driving collaboration and has proven ability to lead multi-channel campaigns driving customer acquisition and engagement. They are interested in working ina Global organisation, a proven problem-solver, have strong attention to detail and are able to flex between thinking big and diving deep.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Ownership of the integrated communications brief & plans; oversight of all aspects of the campaign process from strategy to ideation to execution to measurement; Focus is more strategic than execution.
· Lead the development of fully integrated campaigns, leading and driving collaboration with a sizable team of cross-functional partners, inclusive of business, onsite, project management, paid media, creative, PR, and beyond.
· Work in partnership with research & insights teams to design learning agendas and measurement for integrated communications plans;
· Partner closely with key business partners on initiative strategies and plans;
· Develop and manage relationships with key country partners, developing a deep understanding of country goals, strategies, insights and opportunities, working with country leads on the development of integrated plans and work, and partnering closely on future planning;
· Manage multi-marketplace creative asset development & delivery;
· Lead integrated communication plan and campaign meetings and reviews with senior leaders & stakeholders and global partners; manage multi-market creative asset development & delivery
· 6+ years of experience in integrated consumer marketing/brand management
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
· French native speaker or bilingual skills a requirement
· Significant experience driving integrated communication strategies and plans with deep business integration
· Superior verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to engage and navigate senior leadership
· 6+ years leading cross functional creative and media teams
· Deep expertise of paid media channels and nuances
· In depth understanding of marketing measurement
· Experience driving international/global work
· Advanced business or marketing degree (or equivalent training)
· An additional EU language is preferential but not essential