Role based in Luxembourg - Eligible for relocation package.
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and wondered how it got delivered to you so fast, and what kinds of systems & processes are running behind the scenes to power the whole operation? If so, this role is for you. If you'd like join the world’s largest online retailer, this is your chance to have fun and make history!
The Amazon EU Inbound Supply Chain team is looking for an exceptionally bright, talented, and driven people to work with us on innovating and improving our processes on behalf of our customers in EU. This role will give you a unique view on Amazon systems, process and operations, interacting with planning teams, fulfillment centers and technical teams. If you are a passionate advocate to drive operations with strong analytical and inter-personal skills with the ability to extract insights from data, understand where actions need to be undertaken to improve performance and processes, and be able to communicate with cross-functional teams, we’d like to talk to you.
This position is based out of our EU Headquarters in Luxembourg.
You own the EU Cross Dock(IXD) placement analytics and performance monitoring for one of the EU marketplaces and you will:
- Recommend improvements to the EU Cross Dock(IXD) strategy using modelling and large datasets. You'll guide the planning teams with regards to the mix of selection to place in Amazon buildings, reducing distance to customers and spinning the Amazon flywheel !
- Pioneer new ideas to increase speed and reduce delivery cost to customers
-Partner with the Operations to monitor and improve performance of Cross dock FCs.
- Pilot and implement your recommendation in production through smart configurations in Amazon systems
- Develop the analytics required to visualize opportunities and measure progresses
- Bachelor’s / Masters degree in supply chain, business, or engineering
- 4 years of experience in a highly analytical environment
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent communicating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company is required.
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
- MBA or advanced degree in supply chain, business or engineering
- Experience with supply chain modeling and other statistical analysis tools
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software.
- Knowledge of R / Python / any tool allowing visualization and automation will help you go further in your job
-Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams