Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
The Partner Marketing team is responsible for building brand awareness, salience and affinity to fuel customer growth and engagement across Europe. We are looking for a strategic, creative and analytical marketer to join the Partner Marketing team. The role will build and execute high-quality Prime Video range and service campaigns across all EU territories at high-velocity. Our partners range from MVPDs such as Sky, Orange, and Vodafone, to global device partners such as Samsung, LG, and PlayStation. We are seeking a candidate with deep experience building and implementing creative strategy with clients and/or partners, as well as elevating creative output from brief to execution.
As partner facing strategists and gatekeepers of the Prime Video brand, you will be responsible for the day-to-day communication with the partner as it relates to creative execution. You’ll work closely with the Partner Marketing managers to pitch, develop and execute creative for partner campaigns and programs. You will work cross-functionally with internal brand teams and partner agencies to deliver best-in-class creative executions. The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for setting the creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
· Define the Prime Video range and service campaign strategy across EU locales, working with key internal stakeholders such as research and insights teams.
· End-to-end campaign ownership - Build and execute multi-market range and service campaigns, from agency pitches and briefs through to final creative production and measurement.
· Work with internal and external media teams to define campaign media plans and drive alignment with other Prime Video and Prime campaigns.
· Define campaign KPIs and establish tracking and measurement methodology.
· Oversee campaign production and execution to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner
· Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
· Collaborate and align with Prime Video, Brand and Amazon Marketing teams globally including US, Canada, AsiaPac and LatAm.
· Present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form to Prime Video Senior Leadership.
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
· MBA and extensive years of experience in product/digital marketing, and/or partner marketing.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
· Self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities, and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
· Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
· Track record of performance excellence.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.