The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers customer-obsessed consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle, Kindle Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The Amazon Fire OS team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to drive world class quality in the software platform that makes a one of a kind experience today, and will enable exciting new capabilities tomorrow. The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features. Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into the software development, and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product. You will work directly with development teams, test automation engineers, and peer QA teams to iteratively improve our software development process.
· 6+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor's Degree
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
· 4+ years of software quality assurance testing experience in Wi-Fi/BT/Cellular domain
· Experience in Python
· 4+ years of experienced in black and grey box functional testing
· 4+ years of demonstrated expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools and the ability to operate within short release cycles
· Product experience with wireless consumer electronics
· Hands-on experience in testing Linux-based devices
· Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
· Experience writing code for multitasking operating systems
· Experience with Wi-Fi/BT/Zigbee/Coex chipset solution
· Experience in test automation related to Wi-Fi/BT products
· Familiarity with WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.