Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas. The STAR team enforces Amazon’s selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
About the role
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about providing exceptional products, thinking globally, and innovating on behalf of Amazon and its Customers.
· Identifying, driving and tracking initiatives that improve the customer experience.
· Conducting analysis to isolate issues, developing solutions based on changing business priorities.
· Interacting with stakeholder teams to define and deliver solutions and establish standard processes.
· Working with product, program and engineering teams to build the solution to mitigate to tackle ongoing issues.
· Build processes to improve the team’s overall efficiency.
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Information Management or a related field.
· Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Experience working in risk, cyber security, integrity/trust, or fraud organizations.
· Proficiency in extracting data from SQL, writing queries.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.