Our New Technologies team is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Senior Marketing & Sales Manager to drive demand for launches across the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA).
In this highly visible role, you will manage sales and marketing strategies for one or multiple products, working closely with global and local sales, site merchandising and advertising teams across Amazon to ensure your product category reaches its maximum potential both on and offsite.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience, be able to analyze forecasting and sales data to propose marketing initiatives, and have experience of driving demand for a business or category. You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• A bachelor's degree is required
• Bi-lingual command of both Arabic and English languages
• Be comfortable getting hands dirty to get things done
• Demonstrated success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
• Significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandizing teams
• Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon
• Proven ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities
• Proven ability to deliver against both shorter term tactical and long-term priorities
• Proficient knowledge of Excel
· MBA degree preferred
· Experience working with SQL
· High-technology consumer products marketing
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.