Amazon AI is looking for world class scientists and engineers to join its CodeGuru Reviewer science group. This group is entrusted with developing core program analysis, data mining and machine learning algorithms for Amazon CodeGuru Reviewer. At the Reviewer science group at Amazon AI you will invent, implement, and deploy state of the art program analysis and machine learning algorithms and systems. You will build prototypes and explore conceptually new solutions. You will interact closely with our customers and with the academic community. You will be at the heart of a growing and exciting focus area for AWS and work with other acclaimed engineers and world-famous scientists.
· PhD degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, engineering, or mathematics
· 7+ years of experience in the field
· Experience with fast prototyping
· Experience with object-oriented languages
· Experience with program analysis, data mining or machine learning applications
· Experience working with software engineering teams
As a Scientist in the Algorithms group you are expected be an expert in an area relevant for large scale program analysis or machine learning and its applications. Your position will require you to:
· Be an active member of a science development team.
· Improve and accelerate our technology with science, statistical modeling, algorithm design, and prototyping.
· Maintain an understanding of industry and technology trends in said area of research.
· Contribute to Amazon's Intellectual Property through patents and/or external publications.
· Understand business context to decisions made within and across groups.
· Effectively communicate with senior management, colleagues, the open source community, and academia.
· Recognize and help hire top talent in your field.
· Mentor others in achieving their career growth potential.
· Drive an independent research agenda that is well-aligned with business needs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong publication record at top conferences and journals
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.