At Ring, our Customer Service Representatives are a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Ring customers (our neighbors). As part of Ring’s Operations department, we are the heart of Ring’s business. The Ring Customer Service (CS) Team is looking for driven individuals who are up to the challenge of maintaining the safety and integrity of neighbor account access. Account Recovery team members operate with a keen eye for detail and security policy adherence to protect Ring neighbors. Are you someone who exceeds personal expectations?
· This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Ring in a temporary capacity dependent on customer needs. There may also be opportunities for long term employment
· This position is full time, 40 hours per week, but may at times require overtime based on customer needs, large scale events, or peak seasons of business
· Provide solutions for complex situations related to account access
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
· Effectively communicate with customers and other internal departments
· Provide excellent customer support to ensure Ring accounts are safe and our mission of making all neighborhoods safer is exemplified
· Must have the discipline to adhere to process and workflows and implement new ones at a moment’s notice
· Be measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance
· This position requires that you handle various contact types including: Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
· Must be within a 2 hour driving radius of the Tempe, AZ office
· High School or equivalent diploma
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong note taking skills
· Must posses a keen attention to detail
· Ability to attend 3 weeks of training, ranging between Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
· Hardwired DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic internet (Satellite or wireless internet connections are prohibited)
· Meet a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
· Provide a private work space that is free of any extraneous noises and distractions
· Provide a comfortable, ergonomically safe desk chair and desk that can accommodate a dual monitor set up
· Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement (https://youtu.be/yxrpb9pKHls) video for more information
· A passing score on a final exam upon completion of training will be required for continued employment
· Curiosity about new platforms and innovative technologies
· Previous customer service experience
· Previous call center experience
· Logical problem-solving skills
· Experience working in a fast paced environment
· Experience in prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency
For this position, you can expect compensation of $16.00 per hour. The compensation for this role is non-negotiable. However, our total compensation package includes Amazon’s benefits such as health, dental, vision coverage, paid time off, a 401k match program, and a host of other benefits we provide our employees. You will receive three (3) weeks of paid virtual training with benefits starting day one of training.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.