Amazon's mission is to be earth's most customer-centric company. We work towards a single goal: to ensure the best experience for our customers. We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Insights Manager to help build a deeper understanding of our customer service experience and drive continuous improvement projects led by insights. The Analytics and Insights Manager is a key member of the Customer Service Team at Amazon, working with contact centre site operations, operational programs, and other Amazon business partners to analyze and improve customer service performance. The Analytics and Insights manager will seek and use actionable insights and recommendations to improve contact experience, . Day to day activities include analyzing metrics of success, working with advanced analytics team members to develop data-driven insights, leading insights projects, experiments, and continuous improvement projects; as well as provide recommendations for operational leaders, and communicate those recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion. In additional to these responsibilities; the Analytics and Insights Manager will build insights and project capability within the team. The consultative expertise of the role is critical to delivering the measurable, positive impact to customer experience.
· Build and manage portfolio of business improvement projects directly targeting contact experience enabler improvement.
· Leverage insights to identify improvement opportunities, test, experiment and deliver measurable impact to contact experience.
· Design and implement analytics into project scoping, testing, and post-implementation success measurement.
· Act as point of contact for ACES team and act as business lead for all ACES engagements, and engage ACES to drive business improvements where applicable.
· Lead team of L3 analysts to deliver projects, build insights driven project management capability, including providing on-the-job training, and development plans.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
· Bachelor's degree plus 8+ years' experience in client-facing data analysis roles
· Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser and both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Excellent data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
· Comfortable presenting complex analysis in a simple, easy to digest way to C-suite level stakeholders
· In depth understanding of advanced statistical techniques and methodologies as well as simple linear regression analysis, multivariate regression analysis and model building
· Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) - ability to create interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a complex work environment, focusing on high-value activities
· Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience in delivering client facing reports in a consultancy role.
· Experience with advertising publishers and marketing/creative agencies
· Masters in Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Technology
· Experience in predictive analytics, experimental design, A/B testing
· Experience in Customer Service