We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead launches across Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) marketplaces.
In this highly visible role, you will manage the go-to-market strategy and execution for new products, and work closely with global and local business, support and tech teams across Amazon to ensure your product category reaches its maximum potential.
Our ideal candidate will have deep product management experience, consumer marketing experience, and a demonstrated ability to define business requirements and drive technical projects to completion. You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed for major launches (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture. Deep experience and knowledge of the Middle East and North Africa, and fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
· Lead go-to-market strategy for new products across Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) marketplaces, including architecting launch strategy and leading a large cross-functional team to deliver a seamless, successful product launch across all marketing and distribution channels.
· Act as customer and product evangelist internally and externally with all associated teams.
· Measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers. Work closely with the product development team to define customer product needs and get them prioritized for design and release for marketplaces within the Middle East & North Africa regions.
· Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon to further distinguish itself as the clear leader in the devices business.
· FLUENCY IN ARABIC, ideally also working understanding of regional dialects. (clearly stated on your CV)
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in e-commerce, online merchandising and consumer marketing/sales, preferably in delivering products/services and go-to-market
· Bachelor’s degree is required; Master's degree preferred
· Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon including Engineering, Program Management and Senior Leadership
· Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
· Comfortable getting hands dirty to get things done
· High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· In-depth, recent experience and knowledge of the Middle East and North Africa region.
· Fluency in English.
· MBA strongly preferred.
· Management experience
· High-technology consumer products marketing