Amazon Web Services (AWS) delights millions of customers around the world, and the AWS Talent Acquisition team enables our business leaders to make informed and effective hiring decisions. AWS is seeking a delivery-oriented, strategic project/program manager to join our Talent Acquisition Diversity team.
Reporting to the Head of of AWS Diversity Programs, the Business Operations Manager will be a key member of the Diversity leadership team. You will be responsible for establishing and managing programs and processes to help us run and inspect our business, enabling the team to deliver for our customers at scale. You’ll be able to bring your unique talents, skills, and expertise to shape the direction of our program. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation, strong attention to detail, be an effective communicator and collaborator, and exercise excellent judgment when influencing business decisions.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Lead Business Operations and Strategic Planning including but not limited to: Annual goal development, inspection mechanisms, deep dives, process improvement, reporting and analytics prioritization and business requirements gathering, and senior stakeholder management
· Project management for strategic diversity initiatives
This role can be based out of any US AWS Corporate location (i.e. Seattle, WA, Arlington, VA, Herndon, VA, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Cupertino, CA, Palo Alto, CA).
· 6+ years of program management and/or business analytics experience, or related field.
· Experience supporting several projects at one time delivering on-schedule
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training
· Expert level MS Excel skills for data analysis and modeling. Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics. Advanced analytical skills to provide insights to leadership and identify trends.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, complex problem solving capabilities and ability to prioritize effectively.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); highly collaborative with the ability to influence across a complex set of stakeholders and partners without authority
· Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.