The Global Expansion Manager will be responsible for planning and prioritizing geographic expansion and market entry of Training & Certification (T&C) offers across the globe.
The ideal candidate has both a strategic business background, as well as a deep understanding of country specific rollout planning, localization efforts, sales, and marketing functions. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks. You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment. You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the customer experience.
· Engage with regional leaders to identify and prioritize country-specific market demand and requirements for new T&C products, offers, and modalities
· Engage with launch planning teams across T&C and the broader AWS organization to align expansion priorities with existing product and infrastructure roll-out plans
· Define the GTM launch readiness requirements and coordinate with overall launch readiness teams to ensure a market leading GTM experience
· Develop and manage a prioritization process for aligning T&C leaders on market entry plans, taking into account key dependencies
· Manage the success of geographic market launch and expansion efforts
Preference for candidates based in San Francisco Bay Area or Seattle, but open to candidates located in AWS office locations including: Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Ballston, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, Washington D.C., Tempe, Sunnyvale, or Santa Monica.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $113,000/yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
· 7+years of experience in corporate international expansion, business strategy, and / or management consulting
· Experience engaging and influencing senior business leaders, with strong familiarity regarding international business dynamics, Go-to-Market launch requirements, and market feedback-loop mechanisms
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including sales account management, business development, product management, product marketing, program management, legal, as well as partner communities
· Supplemental language skills in French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, or Spanish.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us