The Amazon Retail Account Management (RAM) team leads Vendors to be successful on Amazon. We are international and multilingual team, based in Bratislava and work with vendors across all Amazon EU marketplaces. We proactively engage with vendors via phone or mail to:
· negotiate annual terms to create mutually beneficial partnership
· remove vendor operational blockers to deliver best possible customer experience
· expand selection offer and drive growth of their business.
We are focused on driving results, using a combination of direct interaction with the vendor and by promoting usage of self-service solutions leveraging Amazon technology enhancements.. We work in a complex environment, using a variety of tools to perform our tasks. We prioritize our interaction with vendors based on business opportunity and we work with various or dedicated vendors throughout the year. We continuously improve our processes and we influence and interact with business and technical teams to create and improve process automation and vendor tools.
We are looking for a talented Team Manager to join our RAM team with responsibility for driving selection growth across EU VSP vendor base by leading a team of 7-10 Account Managers, focusing on team growth, coaching and development. You will also own and drive EU-wide selection program, manage selection performance metrics and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams and EU stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with outstanding communication skills and proven ability to develop and manage relationships, drive results and maximize the business growth opportunity, all in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Our leadership team is committed to creating a positive team culture, with focus on individual strengths and team development. We do this through 1on1 discussions, individual career growth planning, role scope assessments and providing opportunity for stretch assignments and projects. Within the team, we are creating opportunities for social interactions in and outside of work, participate in volunteering activities to drive team cohesion.
RAM mission statement:
We lead Vendors to success by guiding them, building trust, and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2600 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
For this position we expect:
- Fluent level of English; additional language advantage
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in people management
- Experience with managing projects with regional complexity
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Easily approachable, cooperative and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful in difficult situations
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skill
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience using SQL
- Additional Language skills
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
- Solution focused, with passion for people leadership
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills