The Finance Operations Risk Intelligence - Offensive Security team is looking for a security engineer to perform red teaming and penetration testing on Finance Operations (e.g. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Procurement, Amazon Corporate Security, and Real Estate and Cacilities) infrastructure and applications.
The scope of this role includes performing end to end full stack engagements - from scoping, to threat modeling, information gathering, discovery, vulnerability exploitation, lateral movement, post-exploitation, and executive reporting. Your engagements will include internal, external, web, mobile, and other environments.
You will be responsible for working closely with many teams at Amazon, while testing their application environments. You will exhibit a strong sense of customer obsession and earn trust while working with those teams in a consulting facility. You will be providing deep security expertise and insight to correctly identify and explain the security risks and vulnerabilities while working with business teams on remediation strategies.
- Perform full stack security testing on business units independently as well as within a team
- Perform red team campaigns of client systems, websites, and networks to discover high-quality vulnerabilities
- Thoroughly document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption
- Identify security monitoring weaknesses and recommend Amazon SOC detection improvements
- Develop innovative and scalable tools, solutions, and processes to enhance the Offensive Security team’s operations
- Manage ad-hoc penetration testing contracts by 3rd-party vendors on an as-needed basis
- Communicate with VPs, Directors, and finance and technology leaders to prioritize and execute remediation plans
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of security engineering experience, including red teaming, penetration testing or vulnerability assessments
- Strong experience with red teaming and penetration testing best practices
- Security testing tools including Cobalt Strike, C2 infrastructure, Nmap, Burp Suite
- Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems
- Web application technologies
- Public CVEs
- MacOS exploitation experience
- Reverse engineering
- Social engineering
- Hardware hacking
- ARM and/or MIPS exploitation experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.