· Are you an IT leader who has led successful Business-IT Transformation initiatives?
· Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies?
· Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to IT strategy, business-IT governance, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud computing model?
· Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape their highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming their organization and potentially an entire industry?
At AWS, we’re searching for transformation leaders to join the AWS AT ProServe practice that engages with customers around the globe. Through deep professional services engagements, the ProServe practice helps customers to establish their overall cloud vision, strategy, & roadmap - and then execute on that roadmap.
This role is aligned to an Enterprise / Business Architect advisor that helps organizations look at the overall transformation elements required in a customer’s journey and how they engage the business as part of their journey. The ProServe Advisory consultants will have a broad range of skills to engage with the IT and business executives for our customers and advise them on the right non-technical changes required in their journey with AWS. The ProServe Advisory consultants will also be able to have one or more deep dives in; business case development, business architecture, organizational change management, IT Governance, data center migrations, ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, PMBOK, or IT process & compliance.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
· Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
· Identifying motivators and drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers; Creating compelling business cases for the transition to the cloud
· Collaborating with other ProServe specialist teams to drive and shape solutions to accelerate our customer’s business outcomes
· Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
· Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design
Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Consulting background and in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends (including but not limited to: business case development, business architecture, IT and BU innovation, organizational change management, IT governance, IT process & compliance, data center migrations, IT frameworks like ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, PMBOK, and cloud operating models), leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners, and internally across AWS.
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
· Maintaining C-level relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the “trusted advisor”
· Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure servicesOwning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae
· Demonstrated leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
· Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
· Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
· Contract negotiations & closing
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
· A history of partnership with other organizations, especially business, sales, and marketing groups
· Extended (50-70%) travel to customer locations will be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
· Knowledge of business Change Management Frameworks
· Enterprise Architecture certifications / Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, GGEIT, Prosci, CCMP, EA Practitioner, CEA, Certified Business Architect)
· Direct experience with data centre operations and public cloud providers
· Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation
· Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture that is focused on public cloud
· Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
· Experience selling and delivering billable professional service