The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. We have learned that customer’s love IMDb TV so we are looking for a software engineer who can build on our early success, pioneer new programs for customers, and help define our future.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer on the Personalization team, you will be integral in building our machine learning pipeline to put the best content in front of our customers for them to watch. We work with the latest AWS technologies to crunch big data problems. As an engineer on the team, you will design, develop, and deploy distributed ML systems which are reliable, scalable and fast. You will be joining a highly talented team of Engineers and Applied Scientists working on solving interesting and complex problems in a fun and collaborative environment. This role will provide exposure to cutting-edge ML innovations in recommendations, deep learning and statistics.
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 7+ years of total engineering experience with at least 5 years of them building production web-scale systems that support Machine Learning models.
· Expertise with Python.
· In depth experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow or similar.
· Hands on with Spark or similar distributed framework.
· Expertise in working with big data sets and ETL.
· Strong understanding of Machine Learning concepts.
· Strong mentor to other engineers on the team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.