Ring is looking for a Creative Project Marketing Manager to take on a senior role in our European internal content and production team.
The content and production team at Ring now delivers over 100 pieces of content every month across multiple channels and countries. You will be responsible for driving the creative process across all advertising channels while working with internal units, in-house creative talent and external agencies, and freelancers. You will play a significant role in setting the highest standards, shaping this crucial part of the organisation and taking our marketing to the next level.
The right candidate will be a proactive self-starter who thrives on solving complex challenges. You are passionate about what you do and you have fun while doing it. This role is based in Amsterdam and will be reporting into the Brand and Strategy Lead.
· Manage advertising projects end to end, working with strategy, product marketing, creative and production teams.
· Drive advertising projects, ensuring the efficient delivery of high quality work within budget.
· Work closely with our internal acquisition team and media agencies to ensure a seamless integration between creative and media.
· Collaborate with our US HQ teams in Santa Monica to influence thinking and processes at a global level.
· Work with freelance and agency talent in various European countries to ensure our communications are relevant, resonant and localised.
· Identify opportunities, partnerships and talent that will shape the future of the brand in Europe.
· Collaborate closely with the wider Amazon marketing community to create efficiencies and best practices.
· Multiple years of experience in marketing or advertising.
· Demonstrable experience of driving campaigns from inception to execution.
· A passion and deep knowledge of the advertising industry with a strong point of view on what constitutes great creative work.
· A proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders and talent profiles required in the creative process.
· Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable experience in storytelling, influencing others, and managing stakeholders for alignment.
· Excellent written and spoken English with other European languages a plus, specifically German, Dutch or Swedish.
· Loves to combine creativity and data to create customer-centric campaigns and experiences.
· Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
· Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and get it done attitude.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. ,
· Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
· Experience working in an international tech startup/ scaleup environment.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.