At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right full-time role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact customers.
· Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction.
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
· Build relationships, identify stakeholders, and influence other teams across organizations and external teams.
· Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
As we get to know you, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about our innovative and peculiar culture, commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans, the headquarters locations in Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia as well as where we operate around the world.
· Graduating between December 2021 to August 2022.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
· Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 12-week summer internship.
· Strong project management skills· Ability to think/act strategically and tactically.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Strong desire to exceed expectations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.