We are seeking an accomplished Go-To-Market executive who can develop and execute innovative strategies to drive Amazon Kinesis and Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (MSK) growth at a global scale.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and fast growing space that will have a significant impact on our customer’s strategies. You'll be a part of our Worldwide sales organisation, and you will identify and pursue new Analytics market opportunities, create and deliver sales programs that have broad revenue impact, expand strategic partner and distribution channels, and implement new solutions to help customers adopt AWS Streaming services. Close alignment with Amazon’s Kinesis and Amazon’s MSK product management teams is required to translate technical product capabilities into business solutions that can create customer value across a variety of geographical and vertical markets.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the EMEA market?
Come build the future with us.
· Sales or Business Development experience with a domain knowledge in the big data landscape
· Success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts
· Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
· Experience in Apache Kafka
· Ability to engage with business personas at the CxO or VP level
· An MBA / Business background in finance, marketing
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Extensive customer network.
· Experience selling broad Analytics capabilities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.