Amazon Advertising is recruiting for their Associate Account Manager (AAM) internship program. Interns will learn about the digital advertising industry and how it relates to a dynamic ecommerce environment. Interns will receive training and coaching from some of the most innovative minds in the industry, develop Amazon business acumen, and will be responsible for account management and/or project deliverables. Interns will help make an immediate impact by building out a recommendation to solve a significant business problem and partnering with internal teams.
This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about making effective and analytically driven marketing decisions. The ideal candidate has a history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables. They are a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments. To be successful you will need to be a strong communicator, effective listener, and project manager who is able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. This is an exciting professional development opportunity in one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Partner with internal teams to become a knowledgeable partner on Advertising solutions
· Perform data analysis to deliver actionable insights and recommendations that influence strategy
· Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
· Meet project deliverables by working backwards to provide a solution to an existing business need
Timeline: Amazon Advertising internships are full-time roles (40 hours/week) for 10-12 weeks.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
· 1+ years of professional experience
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and June 2022.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-pace and rapidly changing environment
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, and an ability to influence internal and external partners
· Strong desire to exceed expectations
· A practical and creative approach to problem solving
· Ability to summarize, communicate, and educate with data