Amazon delights customers around the world with millions of products each day. Meet the team that is transforming how quickly and conveniently Amazon delivers that delight to its customers. The Amazon Hub team designs and builds new ways for people to get the things they order online, through a growing network of hundreds of thousands of physical pickup point locations worldwide. Our locker and counter products offer customers greater security, flexibility, and control, while reducing transportation costs and environmental footprint. Beyond customer convenience, Amazon Hub network offers brands differentiated advertising opportunities to build awareness and convert new users through our growing advertising products.
We are looking for an experienced advertising sales leader that will help drive Amazon Hub advertising velocity and global expansion. This person will be responsible multiplying Amazon Hub advertising revenue by designing a global growth strategy, ad product roadmap, pricing and co-op ad partner acquisition models. This leader will collaborate and influence with brands, as well as evangelize to media agencies. In addition, they will partner with Amazon Hub retail partner and product teams, as well as Amazon Advertising to deliver client value. This individual will drive revenue and thought leadership by possessing an expert understanding of digital and outdoor media sales, operations and advertising eco-systems.
This leader will establish and strengthen key client relationships while working in an ambiguous environment of explosive growth, making fast paced decision using data and being able to both think at a high and detailed level. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. This position will take place in a fast-paced, entraprenuerial environment.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
· Define and deploy a roadmap for Amazon Hub advertising initiatives that accelerate revenue across NA, EMEA and AP.
· Manage the sales process from lead generation through to conversion, while focusing on growth through repeatable, multi-platform programs.
· Generate net new revenue opportunities by translating client KPIs into actionable campaign strategies that deliver value.
· Communicate and influence across the organization, working cross-functionally with Hub Partner Sales, Product Marketing, Amazon Advertising, and external partners to develop highly effective relationships that advance Amazon Hub advertising.
· Accurately forecast revenue projections & deliver operational budgets to enhance margins.
· Develop measurement strategy and implement tools that will maximize the revenue potential of ad inventory.
· Hire, develop and mentor team members to create a collaborative, effective team with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· 10+ year’s in media sale, partnering with both top tier brands and agencies.
· 5+ years working in digital media, experiential, shopper and outdoor channels, as well as full funnel marketing strategy.
· 5+ years people management experience.
· Track record of success building a strategic partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively, while applying sound business judgment and financial metrics.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams.
· Prior experience launching new ad platforms in EMEA and AP
· Proven success in introducing and selling new advertising channels to the marketplace
· Experience in establishing agency adoption of new products and building direct client trust with nominal case studies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .