Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
This role will be a part of the IN Shopping Experience team, which strives to help our customers discover earth's largest selection faster, better and easier.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead this charter for Amazon India. The key responsibilities include partnering with key stakeholders across business & technology teams to formulate, prioritize and execute the product roadmap. The role is also expected to influence global partner teams to prioritize the India marketplace in their product/feature launches.
The ideal candidate for this position comes with strong product management experience, is customer obsessed, data driven and is able to operate with minimal supervision. They should have strong problem solving skills, be able to influence partner teams and juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
· Roadmap Management: Define high quality product roadmap based on business strategy and voice of customer. Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap. Create buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders.
· Requirements Definition: Partner with UX design team to develop high quality requirements and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
· Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and features. Work closely with product engineering to develop product(s) and go-to-market teams (marketing) to drive adoption. Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure performance, and continually optimize operational efficiencies.
· Be comfortable with hands-on, day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities. Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision.
· Prepare and present business reviews to senior management
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· Demonstrated success in creation and execution of consumer facing products
· Proven analytical thinking, leadership, problem solving, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level executives
· Demonstrated ability to critique design wireframes and collaborate with design team to develop best in class customer experience
· Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Ability to operate in a fast paced environment with high level of operational excellence.
· Ability to operate with high level of independence. Proactively define and prioritize work scope and deliverables balancing the short and long term objectives of the program.
· Ability to dive deep and think through multiple potential outcomes/possibilities to define program requirements.
· Ability to write crisp, clearly articulated and logically supported recommendations to senior management with minimal supervision