Ring is looking for a Site Merchandiser who will be responsible for building and maintaining our e-Commerce stores (Ring.com) for different regions of the world. You will manage our merchandising plans and update the website content to give our customers a compelling reason to engage and buy.
This role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and reports to the International e-Commerce Manager.
· Implement pricing and merchandising related to product launches and promotions
· Own and maintain online product catalog
· Maintain consistent contact with Operations team to monitor stocks and inventory
· Monitor orders processing and troubleshoot issues in collaboration with the Operations and Customer Support teams
· Author and maintain content tied to product, promotions, site launches and new features
· Work with creative, development and international teams to implement changes, new features, and bug fixes
· Conduct testing and QA for project launches and ongoing builds
· Initiate, optimise and evaluate projects and campaigns with the aim of increasing visibility and conversion (cross-sell, up-sell, promotion or seasonal)
· Work closely with creative and marketing to ensure strong seasonal campaigns and promotions
· Conduct regular and thorough “store walk-throughs” and QA checks to ensure strong execution and drive site improvements
· Be a subject-matter expert on the functionality of our e-Commerce platform necessary to create, manage and optimise content
· Learn to automate processes and find the most scalable ways to manage tasks.
· Demonstrable experience of e-Commerce, operations or customer support experience
· Marketing and sales-oriented
· Analytical and process-oriented
· Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Output and deadline driven
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross-functionally collaborative role
· Ability to communicate openly, honestly and constructively
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
· Motivated to work in a fast-paced technology scale-up
· A strong interest in understanding and driving user experience
· Spanish or/and Arabic proficiency is a plus
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation