At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Customer Solutions Specialist for the OpsTechIT Supply Chain Operations Customer Service Team, you will own customer fulfillment, utilizing various tools and methods at the disposal of the team. This role is in a very fast paced environment with quickly changing customer needs and priorities. The work being performed in this role will span multiple teams and organizations as we work with our customers to define, accept and fulfill their needs and requests.
· Daily receipt, triage and management of trouble ticket requests.
· Daily engagement with various supply chain internal teams to enable the triage and management of customer requests and work.
· Daily engagement with customers external to supply chain to enable accurate receipt of work requests to ensure we are providing the best customer experience possible.
· High school or equivalent diploma
· 1+ Year of order management, supply chain, planning or logistics experience
· Key performance indicator (KPI) reporting experience in operations
· 1+ Years of customer service experience
· 1+ years of business intelligence tools experience
· 1 + years of experience with Excel and / or Tableau
· Analyzing and understanding of metrics and process capabilities.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Demonstrated ability to follow-up consistently
· Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $26.31/hr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site..