Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon lab126 is seeking a highly motivated Program Coordinator to join our growing Devices team. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, good with people, and comfortable working with participants in the field. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to work quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to the specialists for input on how to evolve our processes.
The Program Coordinator will need to learn quickly about process and be able to manage small to medium projects independently end to end. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. S/He should be able to identify any gaps in tools and process and suggest enhancements. In addition, S/He should be agile to implement any changes to protocol in response to different needs and workflows, and be able to communicate clearly with internal and external team members and stakeholders. Passion for , efficiency, and accuracy as well as proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems is a huge plus. The job responsibilities are as follows:
· Work with key stakeholders for requirements and set up the delivery plan considering resource and timeline
· Lead the various collections with different technology from design through delivery
· Work with specialists/leads and PMs to deliver high quality of
· Communicate regularly with management on status, risks and change control
· Track and drive the goal achievement and issue tracking.
· Generate various reports to measure KPIs and share them with team and stakeholders
· Bachelor degree in a relevant field
· 2+ year experience working on and processing
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· Experience working with prototype assets
· End-to-end, hands-on experience with all aspects of a programs
· Consumer electronic research experience
· A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
· Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
· Ability to deliver high-quality work within tight timelines
· Ability to follow through, work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
· A good sense of humor, a positive attitude and great team work skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us