Would you like to join a team that is inventing new and innovative ways for Amazon to engage selling partners? If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about a role on the Global Selling Partners Customer Relationship Management (GSP-CRM) team, an entrepreneurial team working to invent new ways to engage with our Selling Partners. We are working on new technologies to support our Consumer business in order to help grow the businesses of our selling partners and improve the customer experience worldwide.
Working within Amazon’s Sales Operations, Data Engineering and Sciences organization GSP-CRM is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to work on some of the largest Salesforce and Pardot instances at Amazon. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders and product owners to solve existing and new business problems with designs that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. They will be owners and are expected to contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and refactoring existing code. In addition to working on the latest Salesforce technologies such as Lightning and Einstein you will also have the opportunity to work with AWS Services such as Redshift, SES, SQS, SNS, CodeCommit, Glue, Athena, AppFlow, S3 and Lambda.
You will be joining a team that is diverse and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce Administration and Development and are willing to collaborate with and mentor new members. If you are someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities and enjoy working on complex business problems then apply today.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
· 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Visualforce pages
· Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API including experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns and tools (Informatica, MuleSoft, AppFlow)
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
· Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Visualforce pages
· Understanding of advanced security configuration including Salesforce Shield.
· Experience with Git Version Control Systems and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) workflows within Salesforce (Jenkins, GearSet, Copado)
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum
· Strong attention to detail, organization skills and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams
· Experience integrating with Pardot or other Marketing Automation systems.