Ring is seeking a results-oriented Sr. Program Manager to join the Community Support Technical Operations team to lead program planning and launch support, as well as develop overall operational processes. The Tech Ops team is responsible for designing, configuring, troubleshooting, evaluating, and modifying both internal and external tools and applications (CCaaS, CRM, ACD/IVR, CX). The team's goal is to maintain, enhance, and extend the functionality of applications, improve operational processes, and help the team operate more effectively.
As a Program Manager on our team, you will be responsible for supporting products, programs, and ongoing initiatives in collaboration with Product Managers and various stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, resourceful, team oriented, and has an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You have a proven track record of owning projects, programs, and initiatives and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. You are also excited about technologies and services within the contact routing, CRM, telephony space. The Program Manager must work backwards from the customer, and has strong technical and business judgment and exemplary communication skills. Experience with SaaS/CCaaS technologies and project management are preferred.
· Coordinate with project, program, and initiative stakeholders.
· Generate RACI charts or equivalent planning tools.
· Communicate initiative milestones and changes in scope.
· Manage Confluence pages and wikis.
· Track software development cycle milestones.
· Participate in Tech Ops sprint planning activities.
· Moderate Tech Ops backlog capacity and execution.
· Develop and improve operational processes.
· Generate and socialize process documentation.
· Maintain JIRA project workflows and settings.
· Interface with external account managers and support.
· Work with CS Tech Ops and Operations leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
· 5+ years of experience working in software industry.
· 2+ years of program management experience.
· 2+ years of project management experience.
· 2+ years of experience working with software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
· Familiarity with contact center software and technologies (CCaaS, CRM, ACD/IVR, CX).
· Familiarity with contact center terminology, metrics, and workflows.
· Familiarity with software implementation requirements gathering and execution.
· Experience working with Atlassian, JIRA, and Confluence.
· Demonstrated bias for action and delivering high quality results.
· Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner.
· Proven ability to exercise good judgement and sound decision-making skills.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Effective planning and organizational skills.
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.